Changes and Cancellation policy
Changes and Cancellation Policy
At Sanander Viajes, we strive to provide you with a clear and simple cancellation policy. Below are the details:
To request a cancellation, it is necessary to notify Sanander Viajes by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the necessary information to locate the reservation.
If you decide to cancel the requested services, you can do so at any time, even if you have not purchased cancellation insurance. However, please note that the following conditions will apply:
- If you cancel at least 30 days prior to the start date of the trip, 50% of the total reservation amount will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 30 days and more than 15 days prior to the start date of the trip, 25% of the total reservation amount will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 15 days prior to the start date of the trip, no refund will be issued.
- If you do not show up or do not notify the cancellation at least 24 hours in advance, Sanander Viajes reserves the right to charge the total amount of the reservation.
- If you have purchased Travel Assistance Insurance, the cost of the insurance will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Please note that these conditions are not valid for cruise promotions, and they remain in effect for any reason for cancellation, personal or otherwise.
If Sanander Viajes is forced to cancel any of the services, the customer will be refunded the full price. However, in the case of a force majeure event beyond the company’s control, the refund is not guaranteed.
We recommend purchasing cancellation insurance when making your reservation. Our insurance covers cancellation expenses for various reasons, such as medical, family, or work-related. You can check the main insurance coverages on our website.
If you have Cancellation Insurance and need to cancel the trip, you must provide the corresponding justification, whether it be for medical, family, or work reasons.
Any changes to the reservation, including name changes, number of people, type of board, dates, type of room, additional nights, etc., must be communicated by email to email@example.com and will be subject to corresponding charges. A management fee of €100 per person and change will be applied, and the consumer will be responsible for any additional expenses resulting from the change. These changes must be communicated at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the trip.
Finally, please note that any cancellation request received after 8:00 pm on Friday will be considered received on the following business day, and email cancellations will not take effect until the following business day according to the holiday calendar in Spain.